Monday 23 April 2018

Spring holiday! It's lovely to be at home in this season, with all the flowers and the sunlight and the butterflies. Had more mock exams just before we broke up, and I'm waiting nervously for the teachers to put our results online...I wish they'd hurry up! French was a bit of a disaster, but I should have at least a pass in the other topics. Now I'm working on my dossiers for English, Spanish, droit and cinéma. Very tiring, but the first two are nearly done. Droit is a fifth there and as for cinéma - well, I've written the title and my name, so that's a start, isn't it?


Otherwise I've started working on creating a short film of the springtimey nature; the grasses blowing gently in the breeze, butterflies on the lilac... I'd like to put more insects and spiders in it, but I'm having trouble with subjects which at a height of less than two feet or so, as that's how tall my tripod is. I'm going to see if I can't get a smaller tripod or something when I go to England on the 5th, but by the time we get back a) there'll be school again and b) it might be a little late weather-wise. So I'll have to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment