Saturday 13 May 2017


I can't believe there's only a month until the end of school! And a month and two days until the French written exam. The French orals are between the 4th and 6th of July (super late this year, argh) and I'm not sure when the science exam is.
We're missing a lot of English lessons this week and next, but my English teacher seems to get muddled easily and he told me that we didn't have English in the afternoon or the morning yesterday. So I got to school for 10am and my classmates were all asking me why I hadn't come to English. *groan* Oh well, at least it's not as if I missed anything important. Sports was fairly boring, as a) the government-allotted gymnasium which you have to take a bus to get to is rubbish and only has a few mats on the floor and a beam, and b) we don't really get taught anything, but just mess around doing roly-polies. Not very helpful. And then I had three hours to wait before cinéma, which was annoying, but at least it wasn't as cold as yesterday and barely rained. I finished reading The Brothers Karamazov and spent the rest of the time revising science. Which I'd probably better go and continue doing now.


No comments:

Post a Comment