Saturday 26 August 2017

I can't believe school starts again in a little over a week! Horror of horrors. I wish I was back in Kenya, at the school. As it is, I'm returning to the school I was at earlier on this year. After a lot of work and effort, we discovered a few days ago that the other possible school (the one with more cinéma) doesn't work transport-wise. On the one hand I'm glad, because my school is situated in a far nicer area, and, after all, I have got used to it and settled in. But on the other hand, it would have been nice to meet new people, and the extra cinéma would have been good, as would have been the larger, nicer grounds. So it's not too much of a disappointment that I'm not going there.
I'm so thankful I only have one year of school left! I'm already planning my gap year, although I will be doing A-levels during that. Still, it's good that I can be at least a bit more relaxed about my exams this year, as they're not the be all and end all.

No comments:

Post a Comment