Friday 22 September 2017

I'm so stressed out! All this school - just going there as well as the homework - and on top of it Dad's been away since Monday and it feels like Mum and I have just been constantly arguing. Plus I've volunteered to be the French webmaster for the charity Dad's connected to, which is far more work than I thought, and the contract is for a whole year! And I'm just not getting any time to do what I want to...I got a chance to snap a few photos of a mantis this evening, but that was about it. I'm over a week behind on my diary, I've not been for a walk or bike ride for ages... Still, at least having philosophy classes means I get a chance to philosophise a bit at school, which gives me more free time at home ;)

My other lessons are going well, although history-geography haven't been very interesting thus far. More WW2 stuff to start off with, which, while I didn't know it, seemed fairly obvious, I suppose, and guessable. And in geography we're learning how to analyse maps, which I'm finding confusing since I missed Monday's lesson, where they laid out the basics! Also hopefully I'll soon be given permission to skip English lessons and just catch up on what they've been doing at home so I can focus on other stuff. Honestly, the exercises they take a whole hour over I've finished in ten minutes at most. I'll be able to start at 9am instead of 8am on Fridays, too ^.^

2 comments:

  1. I really like philosophy classes too! But english is so boring, I'm sick of hearing the teacher explain the same things over and over again, and getting parts of it wrong xd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, same!! And you should have heard the way my teacher pronounced the word "drought"...cringe... Also I've started doing an extra option, which is earth and life science in English, but I think I'm going to stop again as soon as I've got a good excuse! The science we do isn't very advanced (because it's in English, I suppose), but the main problem is that the teacher's English is so bad that I don't understand what she's saying or what she wants us to do!! It's dashed awkward, besides anything else.

      Delete