Saturday 13 January 2018

There was a massive downpour of rain on Monday, and as a result from 7.25am to 5.15pm I had wet feet and wet trousers. Besides the cold, having wet clothes is just so disagreable. The rain continued, to a lesser extent, on Tuesday and Wednesday, with the delighftul result that the stream is back! The rubbish photo below illustrates what it was like on Wednesday, and according to my sister it was still like that yesterday. I'm hoping it'll have calmed down a bit today and that the water will be a little clearer because I'm hoping to take some underwater photos - preferably without having to be underwater myself. When the stream flowing as it is in the photo below, it's about as deep as it is wide, and deeper in certain places. Perhaps at the bottom of one of the millfalls, where the pool is fairly shallow at the edges, I might have more luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment