Saturday 6 January 2018

Today's Epiphany, and the day after tomorrow it's back to school. It's funny how, when I'm at school, I don't think it's all that bad (quite fun, even)...but when I'm at home the prospect of returning seems absolutely dreadful. I expect the problem is just that we need longer holidays. I wish someone would realise that. I got my long-awaited violin for Christmas, but I think I'm going to need lessons! I've not used one for - gosh - ten years or so, and I sound dreadfully screechy. It's supposed to rain today, and I hope the weather does live up to the prediction because it's been dreadfully dry and the summer grass is only just starting to become green. The stream is still empty, except a few pools here and there, and I'd really like to take some photos at the millfalls which for now is obviously impossible since there's no water running.


No comments:

Post a Comment