Thursday 9 February 2017

Yesterday I babysat / spoke English to the daughter of the local dentist, which was fun, but tiring. The girl is two and a half and doesn't say much except for the occasional "ny" or "y" so I didn't know if she understood what I was saying. I read books to her, played games and made play dough hair for her doll. I like play dough. She had a thing which moulds the dough into different shapes, and I made some cool rainbow-coloured things :3

It feels like spring already. It's sunny and warm outside. We're going to see our aunt and cousin later today to have a late birthday celebration for the cousin. She's seven. I remember when Mum suddenly told us we had a cousin... Time passes so quickly. School starts in eleven days and it'll be my birthday in a month's time. I don't want to think about it.


1 comment: