Thursday 7 September 2017

Today is the "journée d’intégration" for the collège, so I don't have class :) tomorrow is my class's day, and we'll be going on a trip to Sète. I'm not sure why the art and English teachers (who will be accompanying us) chose to go there, except for the fact that there's an El Greco exhibition. I had never heard of him until yesterday, but apparently it's very rare there's an exhibition in France and so we have to go and see it. Hm. Also Paul Valéry wrote a poem about the cimetière marin there, so we have to do some research on him, and we'll also be visiting the cemetry. And we'll be going on a one hour boat trip, which should be fun. I don't think I've mentioned, but there's a new girl in my class (and one boy who was in Terminale last year but has to resit), and she's been hanging out with me and C. She seems nice, and has a horse and a cat.
Speaking of having things, I appear to have a bit of a fever. Sore throat, hot around the eyes and cheeks. Hopefully I'll be feeling a bit better tomorrow, although I've been like this for the past two days or so. Anyway, I'd better get on with my homework.


No comments:

Post a Comment